MyPhysio & Rehab Limerick is conveniently located in Raheen business park, with free on-site parking available. We are open 6 days per week with early morning and late evening appointments available.
MyPhysio & Rehab Limerick is run by James Naughton. James graduated from University College Cork with an MSc in Physiotherapy. He also holds a BSc Hons degree in Sport and Exercise Sciences from the University of Limerick. James has experience working in orthopaedics, geriatrics, and with various sporting teams. He is registered with CORU and a member of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists.
James has also co-founded The Fit Physios. The Fit Physios offers in-person strength/power testing and individually tailored online programmes for athletes returning to play.
Outside of his professional career, James has a keen interest in sports and fitness. He plays senior inter-county football with Limerick and his club St. Senan’s.
The physiotherapy treatments on offer at MyPhysio & Rehab Limerick include but are not limited to;
- Spinal Injuries (Disc, Muscles)
- Shockwave Therapy
- Sports Injuries
- Postural related Injuries.
- Post Surgery Rehabilitation ( Hip/Knee replacement, ACL repair etc)
- Sports Massage
- Myofascial Release
- Neurological Rehab (Stroke, MS, Parkinsons)
- Manual Therapy
- Dynamometer Strength testing
- Specialised late-stage rehab programs.
- Strength and power testing for return to play.
- Individually tailored programs return to play programs.
- Performance Rehabilitation/Training